- January 19, 2022
8:00 am - 12:30 pm
TSP: A to Z
The Oklahoma and Dallas/Ft. Worth FEBs, in partnership with the Federal Retirement Thrift Investment Board, are proud to be hosting TSP: A to Z.
OVERVIEW: This virtual course covers every aspect of TSP participation, and would be beneficial for a mixed group covering every stage of professional life. Topics include:
- The benefits of savings
- Traditional vs. Roth contributions
- Post-separation withdrawals
And much, much more!
COST: Free but you must register to attend.
Note: You must register with your government email account.
TIME ZONE: Central Time Zone for all TSP training sessions.
PLATFORM: WebEx. Registered attendees will receive an email 48 hours prior to the session with the URL and passcode to access the webinar.
Important notes regarding registration:
- Participants need to have access to WebEx via work or personal device to attend and register
- If your agency/service does not allow access to WebEx, please contact the appropriate office at your agency/service for assistance and make that known to participants
- After registration, the participant will receive a confirmation email
- Registered attendees will receive an email from the OK FEB with the URL and passcode 7-10 days prior to the seminar
SLIDEDECK: TSP: A to Z Slides
TSP Resources: TSP Notes and one pager