May 25, 2022
9:00 am - 3:00 pm
Reposition the Mirror & The Power of Pivot
PRESENTER: Mr. Jeffrey Vargas, Generationology LLC
Reposition that Mirror: Behaviors and Systems of a Rising Leader
Have you ever been in a situation where you glance in the mirror and start to think that things look a little off? Your mind might even wonder, and you could start to think of some of the immediate changes you want to make, only to realize that it was not you who was off, but your reflection in that mirror. The reflection was inaccurate because you were not seeing yourself in the best light. In the workshop you will learn:
- How your self-identity influences your leadership capacity
- How to identify and practice “positive mirror self-talk” to increase your own leadership profile
- Two actions and three habits that will influence your belief system and daily leadership practices
- Learn how to reclaim your leadership identify and create and deploy your own leadership repositioned road map
The Power of Pivot
Are you experiencing a redefinition of some of the most important components of your life – are there changes afoot in both your work and family life? If there are things happening, know that you are not alone; “new normals” are arising and some individuals are flowing with the changes that are taking place and others are struggling to move from what was, into a state of what will be. This workshop will help you and those you work alongside understand the importance of identifying, owning, and executing your own personal and work life pivots. This workshop will help you understand what it means to proactively pivot and how to allow yourself to pivot with courage and grace.
Upon completion of this workshop, you will:
- Know and understand what is a pivot and when to execute and own your pivot moment.
- Identify and practice the habits of effective pivoting.
- Understand how to practice self-care and wellness during and after a pivot
- Understand and practice the four steps to an effective pivot