- June 24, 2020
8:00 am - 4:00 pm
LEADERSHIP FEB (2 OF 6): FEDERAL TRANSFER CENTER
The 2020 Leadership Federal Executive Board (FEB) is a non-traditional leadership program, designed for executives, senior managers, and leaders within the federal sector by showcasing a myriad of federal agencies and leaders across Oklahoma. This program is specifically designed to assist participants:
- Balance management and leadership skills
- Expand leadership visions
- Enhance competencies, and
- Broaden perspective on other federal agencies
Leadership FEB consists of eight, one-day forums showcasing a variety of government agencies. Each forum will include but not limited to:
- Senior leader management briefings
- Interactive activities
- Tour of the agency or agencies
- Leadership book readings and discussions
During each forum, participants will have the opportunity to actively engage in dialogue, exchange ideas, and explore unique challenges associated with leading federal agencies in Oklahoma.
QUESTIONS: Contact the OK FEB office at (405) 231-4167.
Venue: Federal Transfer Center