- June 11, 2020
4:00 am - 11:00 am
Thank you again for registering for your virtual instructor-led seminar, Expanding Your Influence – Understanding The Psychology of Persuasion on 11 June from 9am to 4pm CT.
Please read everything below.
Virtual doors open 30 minutes before the start of the event. Check-in early to ensure your audio and camera are working properly.
When you do check-in and Zoom asks for your name, please enter:
First name & Last name initial only in all caps.
If you are using a government computer and do not have Zoom for Government loaded you must enter through your browser. Use this link (https://us02web.zoom.us/j/89857423558)
Once you click on the link a popup will ask if you want to download the Zoom client or access the meeting through your browser. Select Browser. It may also ask you to select computer audio.
If you have the Zoom client loaded onto your computer (personal or government) you can either use the link (https://us02web.zoom.us/j/89857423558)
Meeting ID 898 5742 3558
PASSWORD: Contact the OK FEB office.
A few important tips
- #1, if you are on a VPN disconnect from it. It is typically the number one reason for technical difficulties
- Close all, or as many open apps you may have on your desktop
- With a full days agenda, we will start promptly on the hour. Please be on time.
- If you haven’t already, please print your workbook, it will help in following along and taking notes(see attached)
- If you don’t print the workbook, you might consider having it open on your desktop for quick reference
- If you don’t have a printed workbook, have note-paper available
- If you have pop-ups disabled this may affect the ability to see certain aspects of the training. You don’t have to worry about this unless it becomes an issue. If it does you will typically get a notice in browser indicating popups were blocked from the site you are on. You can disable it then.
- When logging in if asked, select computer sound
- Using headphones or earbuds will help reduce audio feedback
- When you turn on your camera check the lighting so you are not either washed out or dark and in the shadows
- If you have questions or problems before the event you can call us at 888-474-8534
- If you need assistance on the day of the event please call 717-634-2513 and ask for Cindy, we will try our best to assist.
The link below is to the workbook for the training session.