- October 8, 2020
4:30 am - 10:30 am
About this Event
Join the AFCEA – Oklahoma City Chapter for the 15th Annaul Cybersecurity and Technology Day. The event will be an excellent opportunity to learn more about cybersecurity best-practices, view and demo the latest cyber and technology products/services available, and to network with peers.
October is National Cybersecurity Awareness Month. Do Your Part…#BeCyberSmart.
- Pedro A. Serrano, Chief Information Security Officer (CISO), Grand River Dam Authority | ISSA-Oklahoma City Chapter President
- Zero Trust – Dr. Andrew Aken, virtual Chief Information Security Officer (vCISO) | CIO of DocDrew, LLC
- Async Intelligence Gathering with Python- Jeff Bowie, Security Engineer, Alias
- Secure Cloud Transformation – Curtis Coleman, Assistant Professor, Computer Science | Director, Cybersecurity Program, Oklahoma Christian University
- FAA Cyber Capabilities Overview – Kenyon Elliott, AIT Industry Liaison, AIT Industry Liaison Office, Strategy & Performance, Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) (invited)
- Hacker Hardware Tools Show and Tell – Jonathan Kimmitt, Chief Information Security Officer (CISO), Information Technology, The University of Tulsa
- Public/Private Partnerships and Information Sharing – Chad Kliewer, Information Security Officer, Pioneer Telephone Cooperative | President InfraGard Oklahoma Members Alliance
- This is Your Circus and Your Monkeys: Managing Risk Created by 3rd Parties – Nathan Sweaney, Senior Security Consultant, Secure Ideas
- Splunk – Topic & Speaker TBA
- More Speakers will be added!
COST: Free but you must register to attend.
REGISTRATION: To attend the 2020 Cyber & Tech Day, please register HERE