The ADR/Shared Neutrals Program is a cooperative arrangement between participating federal agencies in the state of Oklahoma that make reciprocal agreements for alternative dispute resolution services and to share resources cooperatively.
Goals and Activities to Accomplish Mission
- Process, Assign and Mediate ADR Cases
- Conduct Quarterly Liaison/Mediator Meetings
- Develop and Implement an Outreach/Marketing Strategy
- Conduct Liaison/Mediator Training
- Conduct 8-HourRefresher Training
- Conduct EEO Training
- Conduct Confidentiality Agreement Training
If you would like more information about the ADR/Shared Neutral Program or would like to become a mediator please contact the OK FEB office at (405) 231-4167.
Shared Neutrals Mediator Refresher Training
This one day course is designed to provide refresher training to current Shared Neutrals Mediators.
DATE: 22 July 2021
TIME: 0800-1500 (CT)
COST: Free but you must register to attend.
AGENDA: We will explore the following:
- What is Alternative Dispute Resolution?
- What is Conflict?
- What is a Mediator’s Role?
- Asking the Right Questions.
- Ask A Mediator Panel – Mediators from various States will be available to take your questions about all things concerning Mediation.
We hope to see our trained SN mediators in July.