Under Strategic Goal #2, Workforce Development and Support, the OK FEB strives to provide a myriad of training, education, and recruiting opportunities for the federal community in the state of Oklahoma. These include:
Federal Academic Alliance
The U.S. Office of Personnel Management (OPM) and the Federal Executive Boards, in partnership with colleges and universities across the U.S., have formed the Federal Academic Alliance (FAA).
The Federal Academic Alliance was established to specifically address identified critical skills gaps in several Governmentwide mission critical occupations. As a result, U.S. Office of Personnel Management (OPM) developed partnerships with colleges and universities across the U.S. providing the Federal workforce educational opportunities to pursue post-secondary education at reduced rates. This great program is available for federal employees, military personnel, and their immediate family members.
Federal Academic Alliance are 15 universities across the US offering discounted tuition for federal employees and/or their family.
- The Catholic University of America
- Central Michigan University
- Champlain College/Online
- Drexel University/Online
- Excelsior College
- Georgetown University School of Continuing Studies
- Pace University
- Park University
- Penn State World Campus
- Saint Mary’s University of Minnesota
- Southern New Hampshire University
- University of Maryland, Francis King Carey School of Law
- University of Maryland, Robert H. Smith School School of Business
- University of Maryland, Global Campus
- Utica College
The following link will provide you with the slides from the FAA’s Informational Webinar: Federal Academic Alliance Informational Webinar Slides