The ADR/Shared Neutrals Program is a cooperative arrangement between participating federal agencies in the state of Oklahoma that make reciprocal agreements for alternative dispute resolution services and to share resources cooperatively.
Goals and Activities to Accomplish Mission
- Process, Assign and Mediate ADR Cases
- Conduct Quarterly Liaison/Mediator Meetings
- Develop and Implement an Outreach/Marketing Strategy
- Conduct Liaison/Mediator Training
- Conduct 8-HourRefresher Training
- Conduct EEO Training
- Conduct Confidentiality Agreement Training
If you would like more information about the ADR/Shared Neutral Program or would like to become a mediator please contact the OK FEB office at (405) 231-4167.
ADR Shared neutrals training
DATE: 14-18 September 2020
LOCATION: Oklahoma Association-Electric
2325 E I-44 Service Road
Oklahoma City, OK 73154
COST: Free but you must complete the ADR Shared Neutrals Application.
QUESTIONS: Contact the FMCS office at (918)